Está aberto o prazo de submissão de abstracts para as sessões que acontecerão durante o Congresso da IAMCR, de 7 a 11 de julho de 2019 em Madri. Os abstracts devem ser enviados pelo sistema da Conferência e o dead line é 8 de fevereiro (sem prorrogação).
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Abstracts should be submitted only via the IAMCR’s Open Conference System (OCS) at https://iamcr-ocs.org/ from 3rdDecember2018 through 8th February 2019, in English, Spanish or French. Both individual and panel submissions as well as workshop sessions are welcome. Early submission is strongly encouraged.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is 8th February 2019, at 23:59 UTC and will not be extended. Decisions on acceptance of abstracts will be communicated to applicants by our Section Heads no later than 28th March 2019.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Abstracts should range between 300 and 500 words in length including the research objectives, theoretical framework and methodology.
All abstract submissions must be made via IAMCR’s Open Conference System (OCS) at . Please note that no e-mail submissions of abstracts addressed to JRE Section heads will be accepted!
It is expected that for the most part, only one (1) abstract will be submitted per person. However, under no circumstances should there be more than two (2) abstracts bearing the name of the same author either individually or as part of any group of authors. Please note also that the same abstract or another version with minor variations in title or content must not be submitted to more than one Section or Working Group within IAMCR. Such submissions will be deemed to be in breach of the conference guidelines and will be rejected by the OCS system, by the relevant heads or by the conference program reviewer. Authors submitting them risk being removed entirely from the conference program. For further information, please consult the conference website, the heads of JRE Section by e-mail.
DEADLINES AND IMPORTANT DATES
The deadline to submit abstracts is 8 February 2019, at 23.59 UTC.
· 3 December 2018 – Abstract submission system opens at https://iamcr-ocs.org
· 8 February 2019 – Deadline to submit abstracts
· 28 March 2019 – Abstract decisions announced by sections and working groups
· 7 April 2019 – Deadline to apply for travel grants and awards
· 11 April 2019 – Deadline to confirm participation
· 7 May 2019 – Draft conference programme schedule released
· 14 May 2019 – Last day for Early bird registration
· 7 June 2019 – Deadline for full paper submission
· 17 June 2019 – Last day for changes to be made in the print version of the programme